UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA, MANILA
Jonelta Foundation School of Medicine
- Dr. Antonio Laperal Tamayo, founder and his wife Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo, co-founder together with their friend, Ernesto Palanca Crisostomo, established on February 5, 1975 in Las Piňas City the Perpetual Help College of Rizal, now the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Las Piňas.
- In 1997, the Commission on Higher Education granted University status, thus the change of name to the University of Perpetual Help
- The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta - JONELTA Foundation School of Medicine is a thriving community of educators, scientists, clinicians, students, and even lawyers working together to educate, learn, discern, heal, and serve.
- Main purpose of University is to promote compassionate, ethical, and competent medical practitioners ready to help people achieve healthy productive lives, advance knowledge in the medical sciences, and be informed advocates of change for a lifetime of achievement in the field of medicine
- The Philippines is an archipelago in South-East Asia of more than seven thousand islands located between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea at the very eastern edge of Asia.
- The country is Asia's largest Catholic country,
- The Philippines has a democratic government in the form of a constitutional republic with a presidential system
- The Philippines' international relations are based on trade with other nations and the well-being of the 10 million overseas Filipinos living outside the country
- The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate that is usually hot and humid
- Manila is one of the oldest cities in the Philippines and was the seat of power for most of the country's colonial.
- Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a densely populated bay side city on the island of Luzon, which mixes Spanish colonial architecture with modern skyscrapers
- It’s home to the baroque 16th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and former military prison.
Peso is the Currency of Philippines. 1 Peso equals 1.30 Indian Rupee.
India is 2-1/2 hour behind Philippines
- 5 Year 4 Month ( Pre Medicine 1 Year 4 Month –Basic Science, 4 Year Medical – MD)
- 1 Year internship in India
FEES DETAILS:-* (subject to revision by college authority)
Tuition Fees 1st Semester 2nd Semester
- First Year Rs 4,00,000/- Rs 2,00,000/-
- Second Year PHP 1,50,000/- PHP 1,25,000/-
- Third Year PHP 1,50,000/- PHP 1,25,000/-
- Fourth Year PHP 1,00,000/- PHP 75,000/-
- Fifth Year PHP 1,00,000/- PHP 75,000/-
Hostel Fees PHP 11,000/- per month (Compulsory for first year)
1 Peso =Rs 1.30/-.
Visa Processing, One way ticket (manila) and other processing Fees: 2,00,000/
Total Expenditure for 5 years will be Rs.18,00,000 + Rs. 2,00,000 = Rs.20,00,000/- Hostel fees extra
Processing Fees Includes:-
- 1. Admission Registration
- 2. Acceptance Letter from University
- 3. MEA Attestation
- 4. Red Ribbon Authentication
- 5. One way air ticket (Delhi to Manila)
- 6. MCI Eligibility
- 7. Medical Test
- 8. Quarantine
- 9. Student Visa Conversion for 1st Year,
- 10. ACR Card
PCB=50% Minimum in 10+2, Age minimum 17 Years
- 1) Birth Certificate
- 2) 10th& 12th Mark sheet
- 3) Original Passport
- 4) Passport Size photos