EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA
- The European University is a Georgian Semi Private Research University located in Tbilisi. It was founded in 1995.
- European University faculty of medicine is well-known for its rich, interdisciplinary curriculum, top class professors practitioners.
- The University has developed partnerships with other leading universities and provides the best possible international student experience.
- The teaching and research facilities are located in the centre of the city where virtual clinics equipped with modern technologies is available.
- Tbilisi, formerly known as Tiflis, is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Mt Kvari River with a population of roughly 1.5 million inhabitants.
- Founded in the 5th century by the monarch of Georgia's ancient precursor Kingdom of Iberia, Tbilisi has since served, with intermissions, as the Georgian capital.
- Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan.
- The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
- Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers (26,911 sq mi), and its population is almost 5 million.
- Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.
- Lari is the Currency of Georgia. 1 Georgian Lari equals 27.27 Indian Rupee.
- India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia.
FEES DETAILS:- First Year
- Tuition Fees- $ 5500
- Hostel & Mess Fees- $ 2500
Total $ 8000
Current Exchange Rate $1=Rs 65/-.
Total $ 8000 X Rs. 65= Rs 5, 20,000/-
First Year Expenses will be 5,20,000 +2,50,000 (Processing fee)- Rs.7,70,000
2nd to 5th year
- Tuition Fees- $ 4500
- Hostel &Mess Fees $ 2500
Total $ 7000*65 = Rs 4, 55,000 (Every year expenses)
For 4 years = Rs. 4, 55,000 * 4 = Rs. 18, 20, 000/-
Total Expenditure for 5 years will be Rs.18, 20,000 + Rs.7, 70, 000 = Rs.25, 90, 000/-
Processing Fees Includes:-
- Admission Letter
- Invitation Letter
- D3 visa
- One way air ticket
- Samsung galaxy Tab or HP Laptop
- Med RC Software worth rs.25,000
- Airport pickup & drop
- Health Checkup
- 5 year MCI coaching by Ex-AIIMS,EX-CMC
- Student sim card
- Service Charge
Eligibility criteria:-PCB=50% minimum in 10+2, Age min 17 years
DOCUMENT REQUIRED:- * Birth Certificate * 10th& 12th Mark sheet *Original Passport *3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3Lakh * 6 Passport Size photos