MBBS IN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INSTITUTE (IMI), KRYGYZSTAN
- The International Medical Institute is a private university located in Bishkek, capital city of Kyrgyzstan.
- Course Duration: 5 years
- Medium: English
- IMI is a Medical Wings of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- IMI is affiliated with International University of Science And Business.
- IMI has Indian Hostel, cook & serves Indian Foods
- Provides 5 years MCI coaching by ex-prof from AIIMS, PGI, CMC.
- World Class Hostel with wooden flooring, separate bed, study table, spacious room & attach bathroom.
- Bishkek , also known as “pishpek & Frunze” is the capital and the Largest city of Kyrgyzstan.
- Bishkek has a mixed culture of Russian & Kyrgyz people.
- Most of the boulevards & public buildings in city are made of complete Marble.
- The city is well connected to all its parts with trolley buses, buses & Vans.
- Kyrgyzstan is a rugged country with the Tien Shan Mountain covered with snow & glaciers.
- Kyrgyzstan borders Kazakhstan on the north & northwest, Uzbekistan in the southwest, Tajikistan in the south and china in the southeast.
- Currency: - Kyrgyzstani SOM
- Official Languages:- Kyrgyz, Russian
- Population:- 5.72 million
RELATION WITH INDIA:-
- India has close contacts with central Asia especially countries which are Part of the Ancient Silk Route including Kyrgyzstan.
- Political ties with the Kyrgyz Republic have been traditionally warm and Friendly.
- Recently our Prime Minister Narender Modiji has visited Kyrgyzstan also.
FEES DETAILS:-* (subject to revision by college authority)
First Year 2nd Year onwards
|MCI COACHING TOTAL 5 YRS
NOTE: APART FROM THAT PROCESSING OF Rs 2,50,000 TO BE CHARGED FROM THE STUDENT IN THE FIRST YEAR
PROCESSING FEES INCLUDES:-
- Admission Letter
- Invitation Letter
- Documents Translation
- HRD registration
- Airport Pickup & drop
- One way air ticket
- Service charge
- MCI eligibility