NEW VISION UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA
- The New Vision University is a Georgian Semi Private Research University located in Tbilisi, The Medical Doctor's program of the New Vision University was granted accreditation by Resolution No: 156 of Educational Program Accreditation Board, dated 5 November 2013.
- The University has a large and distinguished faculty to support its mission of education, research and clinical care.
- A number of scientific-research projects of international and national significance have been accomplished on the university base.
- The University has close partnership relations with the leading higher educational institutions within and outside the country like in UK Leeds University England.
- Tbilisi, formerly known as Tiflis, is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Mt Kvari River with a population of roughly 1.5 million inhabitants.
- Founded in the 5th century by the monarch of Georgia's ancient precursor Kingdom of Iberia, Tbilisi has since served, with intermissions, as the Georgian capital.
- Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan.
- The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
- Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers (26,911 sq mi), and its population is almost 5 million.
- Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.
Lari is the Currency of Georgia. 1 Georgian Lari equals 27.27 Indian Rupee.
India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia.
FEES DETAILS:-* (subject to revision by college authority)
|| $ 5000
|Hostel & Mess Fees-
|| $ 2500
$1=Rs 65/-. Total $ 7500 X Rs. 65= Rs 4, 87,500/-
First Year Expenses will be 4,87,500 +2,50,000 (Processing fee)- Rs.7,37,500
2nd to 5 th year
|| $ 4500
|Hostel &Mess Fees
|| $ 2500
Total $ 7000*65 = Rs 4, 55,000 (Every year expenses)
For 4 years = Rs. 4, 55,000 * 4 = Rs. 18,20,000/-
Total Expenditure for 5 years will be Rs.18, 20,000 + Rs.7, 37,500 = Rs.25,57,500/- (Approx)
Processing Fees Includes:-
- Admission Letter
- Invitation Letter
- D3 visa
- One way air ticket
- Samsung galaxy Tab
- Med RC Software worth rs.25,000
- Airport pickup & drop
- Health Checkup
- 5 year MCI coaching by Ex-AIIMS,EX-CMC
- Student sim card
- Service Charge
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-PCB=50% minimum in 10+2, Age min 17 year
DOCUMENT REQUIRED:- * Birth Certificate * 10th& 12th Mark sheet *Original Passport *3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3Lakh * 6 Passport Size photos
RECOGNITION STATUS:- WHO Link:-https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0003341
COLLEGE WEBSITE:- http://www.newvision.ge/en/school/medicine