ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, ODESSA, UKRAINE
- Odessa National Medical University, Ukraine is one of the largest higher medical universities , a member of European and International Association of Universities, the leader of reformation of medical education in country.
- ONMedU is the only university in Ukraine, which is a member of MEDINE (Medical Education in Europe).
- ONMedU is recognised/Listed by WHO, International association of Universities, European University Association, Medical Council of almost all countries, including USA, UK, Europe, India & Others.
- ONMedU is a Member of Bologna Process (Single European area of higher education)
- Ukraine is an independent country in Eastern Europe bordered by
- East & Northeast- Russia
- Northwest - Belarus
- West - Poland and Slovakia
- South West - Hungary, Romania, and Moldova,
- South & South East - the Black Sea and Sea of Azov
- Ukraine gained its independence from the Soviet Union in the aftermath of its dissolution at the end of the Cold War in 1991.
- Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe and the 46th largest country in the world, and a population of about 44.5 million, making it the 32nd most populous country in the world.
- The country is home to 45.4 million people (including Crimea), 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
Ukraine has a temperate continental climate with cold winters and warm summers. The lowest temperature of January and February is -7 to -8°C (on the plains of Crimea — 0°C, on its southern shore — up to +3 to +4°C). The highest average July temperature is +17 to +19°C (north and northwest) and +22 to +23°C (south and southeast).
- Odessa is a port city on the Black Sea in southern Ukraine.
- It’s known for its beaches and 19th-century architecture, including the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater.
- The monumental Potemkin Stairs, immortalized in "The Battleship Potemkin," lead down to the waterfront with its Vorontsov Lighthouse. Running parallel to the water, the grand Primorsky Boulevard is a popular promenade lined with mansions and monuments.
Ukrainian hryvnia is the Currency of Ukraine. 1 Ukrainian hryvnia equals 2.41 Indian Rupee.
India is 2 hour ahead of Ukraine.
FEES DETAILS:- * (subject to revision by college authority)
|Hostel & Mess Fees-
||$ 2500 (option of cheaper hostel also available)
||$ 1200 (one time)
$1=Rs 65/-. Total $ 7750 X Rs. 65= Rs 5,03,750/-
First Year Expenses will be 5,03,750 +2,50,000 (Processing fee)- Rs.7,53,750
2nd to 6th year
||$ 4000 (annual incremental of $300)
||$ 100 per year
|Hostel &Mess Fees
||$ 2400 per year
Total Tuition Fees: $ 22600 INRS 14, 69,000/-
Total Health Insurance: $ 500 INRS 32,500/-
Total Hostel & Mess: $ 12000 INRS 7,80,000/-
Total Expenditure for 6 years will be Rs.22,81,500 + Rs.7, 53,750 = Rs.30,35,250/- (Approx)
Processing Fees Includes:-
1. Admission Letter
2. Invitation Letter
4. One way air ticket
5. Airport pickup & drop
6. Immigration & Customs in Ukraine
7. Lunch / Dinner on arrival
8. Transfer to University
9. Local Sim Card
PCB=50% Minimum in 10+2, Age minimum 17 Years
- 1) Birth Certificate
- 2) 10th& 12th Mark sheet
- 3) Original Passport
- 4) Passport Size photos