TAISHAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, TAISHAN, CHINA
- Taishan Medical University (TSMU) was founded in 1974, stemming from medical school of Huamei Hospital founded in 1891 by missionary physicians from the American Christian Presbyterian Church.
- Campus is located at the foot of Mt. Taishan
- TSMU covers an area of 200 hectares with a building area of 780,000 square meters.
- The university has 1500 faculty and staff members. 450 of them are professor and assistant professors.
- China is located at the eastern part of Asia with swiftly developing economy. The country is officially termed as People’s republic of China and it is having world’s largest population.
- People of china speak Chinese but at the major cities of country people can also speak and understand English
- Due to large geographical size of the country, people can find different types of climates at different parts of country.
- Chinese medical universities rank among the best 500 universities in the world and it is about 70% cheaper than taking the same courses in Europe or USA.
- The lower cost of living and low tuition fees are one the main factor attracting foreign students to china.
- The name Taián is derived from Mt. Taishan .
- Taián is prefecture level city is western stranding province.
- Because of its important geographical position and convenient traffic conditions, Taián becomes indispensable part of Eastern Coastal Economy belt and the economic zone around the Bohai Sea.
- Taián is remarkable for its culture and tourist resources, among which Mt. Taishan is popular in the world.
- Renminbi (Yuan) is the Currency of China. 1 Yuan equals 9.38 Indian Rupee.
- India is 2-1/2 hour behind Taishan (China)
FEES DETAILS:* (subject to revision by college authority)
|| RMB 20000
|| RMB 2500
|| RMB 8000 (one time)
1 RMB =Rs 10/-. Total RMB 30500 X Rs. 10= Rs 3,05,000/-
FOOD RMB 10/- PER MEAL
First Year Expenses will be 3,05,000 +3,50,000 (Processing fee)- Rs.6,55,000
2nd to 5th year
|| RMB 80000
|| RMB 10000
Total Tuition Fees: RMB 80000 INRS 8,00,000/-
Total Hostel: RMB 10000 INRS 1,00,000/-
Total Expenditure for 5 years will be Rs.9,00,000 + Rs.6, 55,000 = Rs.15,55,000/- (approx)
Processing Fees Includes:-
- Admission Letter
- JW Process
- One way air ticket
- Airport pickup & drop
- MCI Eligibility
- Five year management of student
PCB=50% Minimum in 10+2, Age minimum 17 Years
1) Birth Certificate
2) 10th& 12th Mark sheet
3) Original Passport
4) Passport Size photos