CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, TBILISI, GEORGIA
- Founded in 1995, Caucasus International University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Tbilisi..
- Officially accredited/recognized by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, Caucasus International University (CIU) is a small (enrollment range: 4,000-4,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
- Caucasus International University (CIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- In order to prepare qualified professionals, CIU constantly improves teaching methods and adapts programmes; new educational programmes and courses have been introduced, research and teaching laboratories have been established
- During years, Caucasus International University has established partnership with a number of universities, therefore facilitating its integration in the world educational system.
- Tbilisi, formerly known as Tiflis, is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Mt Kvari River with a population of roughly 1.5 million inhabitants.
- Founded in the 5th century by the monarch of Georgia's ancient precursor Kingdom of Iberia, Tbilisi has since served, with intermissions, as the Georgian capital.
- Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan.
- The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
- Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers (26,911 sq mi), and its population is almost 5 million.
- Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.
- Lari is the Currency of Georgia. 1 Georgian Lari equals 27.27 Indian Rupee
- India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia.
First Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Second Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Third Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Fourth Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Fifth Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Sixth Year Tuition Fees - $ 5000
Hostel & Mess Fees- $ 250 - $ 275 per month
Processing Fees - Rs 2,00,000 (One time)
- Translation of documents and Government documentation in Georgia
- Georgian ministry of education and science approval for student
- Apostille of documents in India.
- Visa charges + Travel and health Insurance for 1st year
- One way airfare
- Airport pickup in Georgia.
PCB=50% minimum in 10+2, Age min 17 years
- Birth Certificate
- 10th, 11th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 6 Months Bank
- Statement Having Min Balance 5 Lakh *
- 12 Passport Size photos